Google+

Sunday 11 January 2015

Woman gets PENIS tattooed on her shoulder............

She is the woman with Britain’s most embarrassing tattoo.
Holly Aston awoke after a drunken party to discover a man’s WILLY on her shoulder.
And it has ruined the teenage Birmingham student’s life.
Holly, who lives in Druids Heath, HID the tattoo from her parents for two years.
But eventually the awful truth came out.
She was just 17 when she allowed drunken friends to draw a penis on her shoulder with a DIY tattoo gun she’d bought on the internet.
Birmingham Mail
Embarrassed: The Pound Land worker was mortified when she had to tell her parents

Holly woke up next day horrified by the graphic image permanently inked on her body.
She even turned down a holiday in Lanzarote because she feared the tattoo would be revealed.
Holly, a self-confessed former ‘wild child’ says she has now grown up and wants to move on with her life.
“I had my first tattoo done by a qualified bloke who had turned part of his house into a studio,” she told the Birmingham Mail.
“I had a large picture done on my forearm of a comic book woman. It’s supposed to be Storm from the X Men, although I just chose it out of a book because I thought it was cool. My family hated it but I still went on to get more.
“It was so easy to buy a tattoo gun off the internet for about £50. You get the full kit of needles and ink and it’s easy to operate, though they give you no instructions about keeping it sterile. We were very lucky not to get an infection or blood poisoning.
“I had tattoo parties with my mates. We’d have some drinks and tattoo each other – it was stupid.”
It was during one of those parties that things got out of hand.
Birmingham Mail
Inked: Holly also has the word 'Dyke' tattooed on her ankle
“I let my mates draw whatever they wanted,” sighs Holly. “I have the word ‘Dyke’ on my ankle, and then one drew the penis on my shoulder.
“I knew what they were doing and didn’t mind at the time. It was just a joke and I thought it was funny.
“But then I woke up the next day, looked at it and thought ‘Oh God, what have I done?’.
“The joke was over and it really wasn’t funny anymore.
“I had to keep it covered up in the summer; if I went swimming I tried to cover it with plasters because I didn’t want children seeing it.
“I turned down family holidays because I was hiding it from my mum and dad. I thought they’d kill me.
“I want to go to university this year and to be taken seriously without this silly tattoo, but I can’t afford the thousands of pounds it would cost to remove it.”
Holly has a diploma in animal management and wants to study animal behaviour and welfare, with the aim of working with endangered species.
Meanwhile, she works part-time in Poundland.
Birmingham Mail
Relief: Holly, pictured with her mum Patricia, said her parents reacted better than she had expected

The good news is that the tattoo is on its way out - thanks to a TV show which has paid for laser removal sessions.
Holly appears in the Channel 4 series Bodyshockers: Nips, Tucks and Tattoos tomorrow night. In it, Katie Piper, who battled back from an horrific acid attack, explores the world of weird tattoos, piercings and plastic surgery.
It was Katie, in fact, who helped Holly break news of the tattoo to her horrified parents.
“At first I didn’t want to embarrass myself on telly but then I thought they would be able to help me,” says Holly.
“Katie came to Birmingham and was so nice. I thought she would look at me and think ‘What an idiot’ but she saw the funny side.
“She helped me tell my parents, who reacted better than I thought they would. I thought they’d be really angry but my mum Patricia was more disappointed that I hadn’t told her about it.
“The TV production company has paid to get my three main tattoos – on my forearm, ankle and shoulder – removed by laser in Harley Street.
“I’ve just had my fifth session and they are nearly gone. I feel like I can start afresh now.”
Holly's revelation comes after 21-year-old Jess Wallipop had the word "Wigan" tattooed on her backside - to thank a friend from the town for letting her stay.
And student Rory Kirkman got a Maths formula tattooed on his behind after flunking his AS level exam.

No comments :

Post a Comment